- 1 scoop Teami Wellness Protein Powder
- 1 cup oats
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp nut milk or water as needed
- Combine the protein powder and rolled oats in a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Blend until the oats are powdery and blended.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the coconut oil. Pour into the food processor.
- Add the nut butter, honey and vanilla extract
- Process until it clumps and forms a ball in the fist of your hand.
- If mixture feels dry, add 1 tablespoon of water and process again.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Scoop the protein bar mixture into the pan and press firmly with a spatula.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
- Freeze for a minimum of 30 minutes before slicing into bars.
- Keep bars in the fridge as they become soft at room temperature.
I hope you enjoy making these recipes at home! They are SO delicious and SO easy to make! Plus, the whole family loves them!
If you recreate these recipes at home make sure to check in and tag @teamiblends so we can repost you!
Adi Arezzini @adiarezzini
Co-Founder + CEO, Teami Blends
Certified Holistic Nutrition Coach
Discover Our Natural Wellness Blends