1. Sift 1 ½ Tbsp. Matchami powder into a medium bowl. Set aside
2. Place 5g gelatin powder in a medium bowl. Once the gelatin powder is in the bowl, pour 2 tbsp. hot water and mix.
3. In a small saucepan, bring roughly ½ cup of water to simmer and place the bowl of gelatin mixture over the saucepan. Once dissolved, remove from the heat and set aside.
4. Pour 1 ¼ cup (300 ml) milk in a small saucepan and bring it to almost boil. When you see the small bubbles, turn off the heat.
5. Add ¼ cup (4 tbsp., 50 g) granulated sugar or stevia and whisk well to dissolve the sugar.
6. Add 3 tbsp. of milk mixture into the green tea powder. Whisk with a small whisk until the mixture is silky and smooth.
7. Pour the green tea mixture into the milk mixture and whisk all together.
8. Add the gelatin liquid into the Matchami / green tea mixture and whisk well.
9. Pour the green tea mixture into small bowls. Chill in the refrigerator until the pudding has solidified, add the raspberries and whipped cream on top, then sprinkle additional Matchami powder to decorate! Serve chilled.