1. Whisk together chili powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, salt & pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
2, Heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a grill pan over medium-high heat.
3. Add the chicken to the pan, and sprinkle with the fajita seasoning. Cook chicken 6-10 minutes, until browned.
4. Add the peppers and onions. Cook until the vegetables are soft.
5. To assemble the fajitas, fill warmed tortillas with a mix of chicken, peppers and onions, and top with your favorite garnishes and Greek yogurt
1. Sift the Matcha tea in a little warm water and whisk until dissolved
2. In a glass add Ice cubes and juice from half a lime
3. Pour in Coconut water
4. Add the matcha tea
5. Garnish with orange and lime wedges
6. Stir and Enjoy!